Engaging, confident, professional, friendly
Upbeat, engaging, professional, confident for commercials and IVRs. Smooth, friendly, upbeat, intelligent, for narrations. Elegant, empathetic, for documentary and e learning.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
BBC World Service sound, Educated British, Cockney, Southern Gentleman, Texan, French, Character Latino, Character Middle Eastern, Middle Eastern.
My Voice Experience
Multiple fiction and non fiction audio books on Audible.
Voice over narration for THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL on CBS.
Spokesperson for radio commercial campaign for spas and healing centers.
Narrated HAWAIIAN HEALING, HAWAIIAN MEDITATIONS, and PULE WAILELE, award-winning feature length documentary films.
Emmy and Telly Award winner.
Voice Over Pro - VO to GOGO
BA UCLA Department of Film and Television
UCLA Professional Program in Producing
UCLA Professional Program in Screenwriting
Member: SAG-AFTRA, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (Former Governor), The Recording Academy
Member - Audiobook Publisher's Association
Member - SAG/AFTRA Audiobook committee.
My Studio Equipment
Mac computer using the following:
Neumann 102 and 103 microphones
Sennheiser 416 microphone
Audio Technica 2020 USB and USB+ microphones
Apogee and Focusrite interfaces
Protools, Audacity, Twistedwave software programs
Ability to generate files in multiple formats.
YOU SEND IT and e mail capabilities for delivery of auditions and projects, phone patch capability.
I speak Spanish, Italian, French, and Portuguese.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Zak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Zak is a Standard subscriber.
John Zak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Zak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Zak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Zak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.