Smooth, Natural Voice Talent and Narrator
I founded my company on the basic principle of helping businesses ensure what they have to offer is heard, in addition to being seen. Fresh, relevant audio content for video marketing, broadcast, and telephone systems, as well as engaging social media messaging, are the keys to satisfying and increasing a customer base.
I am a pleasant, articulate, award-winning and results-oriented communications professional with more than 20 years of experience in various fields. It is my pleasure to offer new and existing contacts a mix of experience, humor and personal attention to detail in creating an exemplary product.
My specialties are radio and television broadcasting, writing and voice work; script/copy writing and consultation; social media consultation and content production; voice on-hold messaging/IVR prompts/voice broadcasting; project research; feature and opinion writing for print ; press release writing and distribution.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Zadikian
My Voice Experience
I grew up infatuated with broadcasting and headed straight for a mic at the tender age of 19. My experience includes roles in the spotlight and behind the scenes in radio and television. As a reporter, announcer, producer, writer and consumer, I can conceptualize, develop and deliver a product that is as unique as my clients.
I still get a rush when I turn on the mic for great companies like Detroit Public TV, MLS Real Estate Videos, and Hy-Safe Technology...and I would love to add your name to this list!
I was interested in radio and television growing up, so it was natural for me to broaden my interest as I became older. In high school, I wrote for the school newspaper, performed on the stage and was involved in what were some fairly primitive video productions at the time.
Voiceover work grew out of the good fortune to work in a variety of broadcast and print journalism jobs after high school, and a solid reputation for someone who is trustworthy, dependable and not afraid to accept new challenges.
My Studio Equipment
I have the Sony ACID Music Studio with microphone and a production library contained on my home studio PC.
My skills include:
- Radio and television broadcasting, writing and voice work
- Script/copy writing and consultation
- Internet content production
- Voice-on-hold messaging/IVR prompts/voice broadcasting
- Project research
- Feature and opinion writing for print media
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Zadikian by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Zadikian is a Premium subscriber.
• John Zadikian has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours