Accessible...trustworthy...but can be playful
Baritone...compelling. I am well-educated, and verbally disposed...I have a good command of the English language. My voice is a credible one, but not stand-offish, so it is well-suited to narrative and documentary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Williamson
My Voice Experience
My biggest assignment to date was entirely narrative: multiple levels of Houghton Mifflin Company's "Listening to Literature," which is a K-12 program, and a nationwide best-seller.
B.A., Communications--Northeastern University.
M.A., Linguistics---Harvard University.
Series of public speaking workshops, Emerson College.
Certified ESL instructor. Teach at AF Int'l School of Languages in Los Angeles.
Certified to teach (English, Communication & Literacy) in Massachusetts public schools.
Have attended numerous acting and voice-over seminars in New England and Los Angeles. I will gladly send along specifics via e-mail. (I'd just as soon not re-type an existing resume!)
My Studio Equipment
DOD Spectrum reverb
TASCAM CD-RW900 recorder/editor
(3) TASCAM 301MKII recorder/editors
Sennheiser HD 280 headphones
Compaq Presario hard drive
MicroSoft Media Player
Very capable writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Williamson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Williamson is a Standard subscriber.
John Williamson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Williamson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Williamson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Williamson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.