Neutral Midwestern accent with deep tones
I have done some small samplings for former business partners and their friends to test radio ads and so forth. I have been wanting to get into this field on more of a full time basis and would appreciate the chance to exercise my talents for you. I have a string, steady and firm voice that I have been told is perfect for radio and others forms of spoken communication.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I would have to let you be the final judge of any extra vocal talents I might have but I am willing to try most anything should you need a wider range than I have mentioned.
My Voice Experience
Small commercial spots on local radio ads for some family and friends.
Master's Degree in Health and Human Services
Master's Degree in Psychology - Criminal Focus
Journalism experience in print media
Barratone parts in a few local singing groups
My Studio Equipment
I have several recording studios within 10 minutes of my home, including the famous Mannheim Steamroller's studio in Nebraska. I can do sample work via phone or on my pc and if the budget allows more refined work at any of the chosen studios nearby.
I can be upbeat and fun as well as stern and more dark or even menacing. I can be loud or soft spoken. I have a decent range and am eager to be a part of the industry. I can follow direction well and welcome positive and constructive feedback equally.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Thomsen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Thomsen is a Standard subscriber.
John Thomsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Thomsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Thomsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Thomsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.