Genuine strong warm persuasive corporate or fun
Strong, deep and genuine for promos, corporate presentations and stories. Light and fun for commercial reads. Natural for instructional pieces. Warm and seductive for emotive work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Zealand
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received pronounciation for prestigious productions, "Man in the street" for commercials, Involved and connected for narrative and stories.
My Voice Experience
I began in the 1970s as a live on air announcer in commercial Top 40 and Rock radio with commercial recording sessions as part of the gig. I expanded into freelance voice over of talking books, TV ads and audio visual narration and nowadays I'm network announcer / on air promos for a commercial TV network and a nationwide radio network. In my home studio I can capture the full range of the spoken word from high energy enthusiastic material all the way to subdued thoughtful stories and explanations, and everything in between.
Studied Speech and Drama under John Thompson from 1975 till 1990. Attended a course under RADA voice expert Patsy Rhodenberg and have myself coached over 100 actors and novice v/o artists in vocal strength and control.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is equipped with a classic Neumann U87 microphone for fine work and an AKG C3000 condenser mic for harder sell deliveries. These feed through a TL Audio Ivory Series valve pre amp / processor into Cool Edit Pro on my computor.
I am a mature man, well read and worldly wise. Father to 2 now adult children and co owner of an inner city heritage home that my wife and I have restored and now run as an elegant bed and breakfast. I'm a libertarian and environmental activist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Sweetman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Sweetman is a Standard subscriber.
• John Sweetman was last active on Voice123 226 days ago