Cool, young, hip, laid back, energetic, real guy.
Mid-range male voice with a real-guy sound that can be a laid back dude to a high strung coffee drinker for narrations, commercials, explainers, et al.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arkansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral United States English, US English, English, North American English
My Voice Experience
From small, green Jedi Knights to surfer dudes to high energy announcers and most characters in between, I've been doing this on both sides of the studio glass for 15 plus years.
I've been working in audio since 1991 when I started doing live sound. That moved to the studio after graduating from The Hartford Conservatory with a degree in Record Production in 1995. I recorded and mixed bands at night and started doing audio production for advertising agencies during the day. I enjoyed the ad work so much that I decided to do that full time. After directing people for a few years I decided to try my luck at voice overs and have been getting better and learning since.
My Studio Equipment
TLM-103, Senn 416 mics
behringer X32 console
Apple Macbook Pro
All waves and avid plug-ins
Access to sound effects library
I've been interpreting copy for almost 20 years and have a really good idea of how to pull the words off a page. Chances are I can get you a finished read with minimal direction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Sweet by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Sweet is a Standard subscriber.
John Sweet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Sweet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Sweet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Sweet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.