Deep, Intense, Personable,Characters, Professional
I'm able to provide a pretty wide range of styles and tones. For narrations, I tend to use a deep, warm, informative delivery, but can also turn on the smile for more upbeat scripts. My corporate reads are clear and concise, lively and entertaining. My commercial work ranges from a deep, dark announcer to "guy next door".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, New York, Boston, Canadian, 1940s Broadcaster
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional voiceover artist for 14 years. I got my start in radio as a production assistant, copy writer and creative services director for CBS Radio's 4-station cluster in Hartford, CT. In 2004, I started my own voiceover & audio/video production company, providing VO, motion graphic design and animation services to a wide range of clients in the US and Canada. I enjoy being able to work in a variety of areas; documentaries, corporate narrations, commercials and promos.
In 2010, I added live announcing to my repertoire. I'm currently the public address announcer for various minor league sports franchises and I'm the backup PA announcer and event host for the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Edge Studio, Naval Submarine School, Sonar Technician "A" School
My Studio Equipment
My home studio consists of a Mac Pro with Adobe Creative Suite and Pro Tools software, a Focusrite VoiceMaster Pro mic preamp & effects processor, Shure KSM-27 and Sennheiser 416 microphones, and Event 20/20 monitors.
I also have access to a commercial grade studio for sessions that require high-end microphones, processing, ISDN and Source Connect.
Video Editing, Audio Editing, Sound Design, Music Production, 3D/2D Motion Graphics & Animation, Military Terminology
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact John Sheatsley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Sheatsley is a Standard subscriber.
John Sheatsley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Sheatsley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Sheatsley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Sheatsley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.