I can do characters, and your average joe
Can be upbeat and positive for those feel good type ads or dark and mysterious,to set a mood, also professional for corperate reads I can also be a bit goofy if needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many different accents english, irish, spanish,
french, italian just can't speak the language!
My Voice Experience
I am the production director for WMOO FM 92.1 and 1490 WIKE AM in Derby Vermont. Before this I was a master control operator at Channel 61, in Hartford CT from 1989 - 1996, and at Group W Communication in Stamford CT, I was the Special Events Operator from 1996 - 1997.
I got my B.S. from Southern Connecticut State University in 1984, and took a voice over class at NYU taught by Alice Eliot in 1997.
My Studio Equipment
A Audio Arts Digital Audio Console.
Symetrix Audio Processer.
Electro Voice RE 20 Microphone.
Gentner SPH - 3a telephone hybrid. (phone patch)
And I use Adobe Audition for editing.
I use the Essential Radio website for music and sound effects.
I am an on air broadcaster, I read news and weather, I can also do live sports broadcasting as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Rice by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Rice is a Standard subscriber.
• John Rice was last active on Voice123 180 days ago