over the top, announcer, casual, guy next door
Low resonating, crisp, clear, authoritative voice. Great for commercials and radio production. Most commonly used for promotional and imaging content as well as live, over the top, presentational content. Over the top and excitable, however also capable of a casual, guy next door type of sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great radio voice, pirate voice, robot voice, dark and sinister character voices, fluent in Spanish, french accent
My Voice Experience
I have worked as the voice of underwriting and various promotional content for 88.9FM WERS in Boston where I was the Production Director for three years. Now, having just graduated Emerson College, I'm no longer with WERS as it was through the school. My most recent work includes an At&T spec commercial, as well as a radio announcer voice for the film Greetings From Tim Buckley.
Emerson College: BA Sound Design/Audio Post Production
Various Acting courses at Emerson College and the Luna Stage Theater Company in New Jersey
My Studio Equipment
I currently have access to the production studio at WERS in Boston, equipped with Pro Tools 9
I have been a production director and on air host for the past 4 years at 88.9FM WERS in Boston. There, I hosted "Standing Room Only", The Best of Broadway and Beyond. I am also an experienced actor, having been doing theater and film for the bast 16 years. At Emerson College, while still doing theater there, I studied sound design and photography.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John Quinones by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Quinones is a Standard subscriber.
John Quinones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Quinones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Quinones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Quinones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.