Guy next door, character, rich/warm to cold/nasty
* Approachable and energising for any project,
* Inteligent and warm for narrations,
* Fun and even 'naughty' for adverts
* I can place the voice from nasal to chest in character work
* sensitive and comforting for documentaries,
* hard and gritty for tough character parts,
* I sing Baritone/2nd Tenor
* I speak fluent French
* I sight read well
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* I am flexible and pretty authentic in a wide variety of UK accents from Welsh, West Country, Bristolian, Cornish, Yorkshire, Northern, General Irish, Received Pronunciation (RP)(posh), Scottish, Highlands, cockney, London, Essex, Brummie, Birmingham
- to speaking English with French or German General American Accents.
Demos uploaded - but please do not hesitate to ask for examples if the one you seek isn't there!
My Voice Experience
"I will aggravate my voice so, that I will roar you as gently as any sucking dove: I will roar you an 'twere and nightingale!" BOTTOM (William Shakespeare)
They say that 'the eyes are the window to the soul' - if that is true then the VOICE is the pathway, portal and the very entrance to its true expression.
I approach my voice work with this conviction uppermost in my mind and hope you will find that vocally I will inspire you as a listener and employer!!!!!!!!!
Post graduate diploma in Drama from East 15 Acting School
BA Honours in Business Administration & French from Loughborough University
Voice and singing classes ongoing
I have performed in Theatre - classical, Shakespearean and modern, Also roles in film, television, stage musicals and commercials as well as doing voiceovers for telephone sales & promos, phone in competition instructions, answering services and internet virals
All as a professional atrist/actor.
My Studio Equipment
I have a high quality Blue microphone and use Audacity software.
For more than 20 years I have been a copywriter for marketing, fundraising and promotional materials for UK based Charities and small companies.
I am a trained actor and have been working professionally for over 15 years in all areas of the acting world.
I am also a professionl trainer and voice coach specialising in all aspects of communication & presentation skills in both a business and personal environment.
I have spent several years part-time as a telephone marketeer both making the calls and manageing teams of callers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Paton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Paton is a Premium subscriber.
• John Paton has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours