Real Human Voiceover
Conversational, authentic, warm, friendly, honest, wry, dramatic, clean, classy, storyteller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I'm a versatile pro with over 20 years experience, but fortunately I never went to broadcasting school so I don't sound like a broadcaster! I do a lot of commercials, promos, corporate content (both public and internal) and even the occasional TV narration or film trailer.
Just a few of the people I've worked for:
VISA, Geico, KIA, Toyota, Staples, Qualcomm, Bloomberg, AT&T, Intel, IBM, Investigation Discovery, Campbell's, CVS, Dell, Blue Cross, Ricoh, JP Morgan, Audi, Dannon, Zions Bank, Comcast, LucasFilms, Food Network, History Channel, UC San Diego, Ecova, Okta, Jakks Pacific, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Northrup-Grumman and a whole lot more.
PLEASE NOTE: I appreciate all direct invites but I do not consider projects with budgets under $200. I will generally do very minimal pickups (a line or two, no editing) for free, but beyond that I charge; how much depends on what you need and what the initial fee is.
Voiceover and improv workshops, many years in VO workout groups; countless auditions and jobs.
My Studio Equipment
i7 Quad-Core PC workstation; Sony Sound Forge Pro; Sennheiser 416 mic, John Hardy M1 preamp, Roland Quad-Capture I/O, VocalBooth Iso Booth.
Excellent ear for production, can voice and produce audio at home studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Matthew by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Matthew is a Premium subscriber.
• John Matthew has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours