Smooth,easy listening,versatile voice overs
I consider my voiceover delivery to be smooth and easy to listen to, I am very reliable with lots of experience in both work and life having been married for 32 years with 3 grown children, a dog and cat and all that entails, plus I have over 16 years of Broadcast experience. As a result, for my voicework, I draw a tremendous amount on life's experiences to get the sound you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto/ Peterborough Area, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Scottish, Irish, French.....
My Voice Experience
I am a seasoned broadcaster with over 30 years voiceover experience, 16 years "On Air" doing news, including 8 years as a National All-News Radio Anchor and National Business Show host. Have also worked as a music host, entertainment host and M/C and have done voiceovers on a regular basis. Currently I host a weekly Oldies Radio Show.
Voice over training includes 3 years Radio/Television arts college degree, University Radio Station, On-Air music and news in Cambridge, Ontario, Guelph, Ontario, Oshawa, Ontario and Nationaly heard in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, London,Toronto and Halifax as well as on CBS Radio, across the United States and Canada through the voice service of United Press International and throughout Britain on the BBC. Currently I do an "Oldies" radio show playing hits from the 50's, 60's and early 70's.
My Studio Equipment
protools LE editing equipment
Shure ksm44 microphone
I can speak english and french. I have a good French accent as I learned Parisienne French, I can also do British, Scottish and Irish accents as well as any other character type voices that may be needed. Physically I am in good shape, run 5k several times a week and ride horses and am involved with squash and golf.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John MacRae by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John MacRae is a Standard subscriber.
• John MacRae was last active on Voice123 132 days ago