Strong Call to action, Informative, Conversational
Whether your project calls for Hard Sell, Informative, Call to action, friendly guy next door, I can provide you with these and more.
For hard sell, you'll get a strong upbeat young, or middle aged sound.
Information and narrations are warm, professional, and polished.
Conversational reads are are one on one.
and a sexy tone is available if that is what you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Lufkin
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience began in 1992 at a radio station in Portland, Maine.
Since then, I have experience in voicing everything from High Energy Car Dealer spots,
to concert spots, banks, colleges you name it.
I have worked for various radio stations as Production/Imaging Director in the Boston
Market and beyond.
I am also experienced in Agency voice work in which i have voiced both TV and Radio
spots in various categories, and continue to do so in my current position.
BA Communication; University of Southern Maine
Experienced audio engineer
Radio Station Imaging
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 8.3
Adobe Audition 3.0
MAudio Studiophile BX5a active speakers
Electro-Voice RE-20 Mic.
APEX435 Studio Condenser Mic.
Quad-Core Mac Pro
In addition to voicing your project, I can also produce it from start to finish.
sound effects, music, whatever you need I can provide that for you.
With over 20 years of running a successful mobile disc jockey business, I know how
important Great customer service is and will provide you with that throughout your
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Lufkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Lufkin is a Standard subscriber.
John Lufkin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Lufkin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Lufkin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Lufkin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.