Strong Call to action, Informative, Conversational
Whether your project calls for Hard Sell, Informative, Call to action, friendly guy next door, I can provide you with these and more.
For hard sell, you'll get a strong upbeat young, or middle aged sound.
Information and narrations are warm, professional, and polished.
Conversational reads are are one on one.
and a sexy tone is available if that is what you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Lufkin
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience began in 1992 at a radio station in Portland, Maine.
Since then, I have experience in voicing everything from High Energy Car Dealer spots,
to concert spots, banks, colleges you name it.
I have worked for various radio stations as Production/Imaging Director in the Boston
Market and beyond.
I am also experienced in Agency voice work in which i have voiced both TV and Radio
spots in various categories, and continue to do so in my current position.
BA Communication; University of Southern Maine
Experienced audio engineer
Radio Station Imaging
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 8.3
Adobe Audition 3.0
MAudio Studiophile BX5a active speakers
Electro-Voice RE-20 Mic.
APEX435 Studio Condenser Mic.
Quad-Core Mac Pro
In addition to voicing your project, I can also produce it from start to finish.
sound effects, music, whatever you need I can provide that for you.
With over 20 years of running a successful mobile disc jockey business, I know how
important Great customer service is and will provide you with that throughout your
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Lufkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Lufkin is a Standard subscriber.
• John Lufkin was last active on Voice123 358 days ago