Soothing, reassuring, mature, late-30's to 50's
Boston to Portland, ME-area voiceover without the Boston/New England accent, or any discernable accent for that matter. Reassuring corporate image. Confident colleague. Boss. Dad. Pal. CEO. Financial advisor. Trust. Can't do dude, but can do counterdude.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Boston, Portland, Portsmouth, Providence, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'll try it--Brit.
My Voice Experience
I'm not a doctor, but big pharma has used my voice. Think Merck (well, Merck-Schering or whatever they are today). So have other corporations and non-profits. Approachable and sincere. Speedy, enunciated legal, when necessary.
NYU voice-over training. "Continuing eduction" with individual coaches for voice over and on-camera.
My Studio Equipment
MBox Mini. Heil PR-22 mic with Monster Pro 1000 cable.
Father to a 17 year old, stepfather to 19, 16 and 13 year-old daughters with the complete range of emotions that come with the job. Golfer--another set of emotions (think Tiger Woods--on a bad day, before the scandal and, as it turns out, after). Chef, with a vocabulary that extends beyond BAM (and without the expletives of Hell's Kitchen!). And, private pilot who speaks to you from the cockpit and is fluent in FAA. Former registered lobbyist--heck, I can say "bam!" and not even mean it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Lindemann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Lindemann is a Standard subscriber.
John Lindemann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Lindemann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Lindemann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Lindemann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.