believable, conversational, enthusiastic
Real, believable, conversational, friendly, enthusiastic, authoritative, mature, versatile, dry, sarcastic, military for narration and commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a generic American English accent, but can also do regional dialects (NY, Texan, Southern). Having visited and lived in several countries in Europe, Asia, and Central America over the years, I also do English with numerous foreign accents and varying voices (British, Scottish, Irish, Italian, Indian, French, Jewish, Japanese, German, Aussie, Russian).
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask John LaPaille
Bachelor's - Accounting
Master's - Management
Various online seminars, workshops for voice over training
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT2020 mic & associated equip
Dell laptop computer
I am an experienced stage actor, and also have extensive experience in public speaking and presentations. I have led hundreds of meetings and social functions as the head of several organizations, and served as a Master of Ceremonies, seminar leader, liturgical reader at church, English teacher, courtroom deposition reader, interactive murder mystery show actor, and in numerous other speaking venues. I specialize in both commercial and narration work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact John LaPaille by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John LaPaille is a Standard subscriber.
John LaPaille does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John LaPaille was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John LaPaille does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John LaPaille was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.