Natural, Upbeat, Friendly, Relaxed, Guy Next Door
My voice can be described as:
Natural, Young, Adult, Soft, guy next door, happy, regular guy, intellectual, sweet, quirky, hip, fun, dude, quirky, hip, fun. E-learning, commercial, english and spanish.
I'm fully bilingual, speaking english and spanish fluently. I can also translate copy from english to spanish and viceversa.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Teenager or teenage boy, College student, Latin or Chicano style speech, Puertorican, Cuban, American, Surfer dude, nerd or nerdy, eastern european,
My Voice Experience
The list is short but I prefer quality over quantity.
My voiceover work experience includes the following.
NBC Universal for Mun2 show The Arena. A sports show where I am the official voice for the opening and preview to the shows segments.
Several E-learning courses covering finance and technology.
I've directed other voice actors and have excellent editting and audio processing skills.
Unknown - Click here to ask John Lakes
My Studio Equipment
We have a recording studio that specializes in the production of voiceovers and music production.
Vocal booth with auralex acoustic treatment.
Mojave Audio MA-200 Tube Microphone
Yamaha n12 Digital Mixer and Audio Interface
Quick delivery...available to record at most times and on weekends.
We do original music work, jingles, sound design for video.
You can see our work on sonolabs [dot} com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact John Lakes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Lakes is a Standard subscriber.
• John Lakes was last active on Voice123 23 days ago