Fun, Sincere, informitive, serious, upbeat, sad,
Warm, friendly, informative, wacky, wild, excited, hard sell, fun, character, deep for trailers, British accent, Southern American accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent, Cockney accent, Southern American accent, Northeast American flat no accent, Dracula, Heavy smoker voice, deaf guy voice, stroke guy voice, Dopey Bear voice, Igor voice, movie trailer voice guy, Arnold Schwarzenegger type.
My Voice Experience
I've been in the radio business for over 21 years, Voiced commercials for local businesses and national ads. 99 restaurants, Dunkin Donuts, CT Lottery. I've done hard sell car spots to soft concerned chiropractic spots. I have also have done TV spots on WTXX. I have also done show teasers for TV stations like WTIC-TV WCTX, WCCT. Voice overs for advertising seminars. I have done spots for out of market stations like WOKO, WILI, WBMW, WXLM, WJJR, WCTK, WROZ, WPCV.
CT School of Broadcasting, Advantage seminar voice over, Production Director.
My Studio Equipment
Electro-Voice Mic, ESA-10 Radio Systems audio board, Arrakis audio board, Win-7, Win-XP, Audiovault, Adobe Audition, Cool Edit.
Knowledge of being Production Director and knowing that time tables are important and that should be kept.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact John Knight by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Knight is a Standard subscriber.
John Knight does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Knight was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Knight does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Knight was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.