Real, Cool, Edgy
Real, cool, edgy, deep, tough, low for commercials - Dennis Leary type reads with edge
Professional and smooth for presentations and narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Dover, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
E-learning projects, museum audio guides, explainer videos, promo, commercial. I've worked with the best coaches and demo producers. I continue to to train to bring my clients the best.
I train with Jodi Gottlieb, CBS Television's 10+ year casting director- a sought after voice over coach in commercial and promo.
I bring the stage skills I learned in Riverdance and my ear for the "beat" to VO. Rhythm and pacing are some of my strengths.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser MKH-416
Audient id22 interface
I train with a well-known VO coach bi-weekly.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Grimes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Grimes is a Premium subscriber.
• John Grimes has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours