Real, Cool, Edgy
A voice with gravitas, grit, energy, and sophistication. It's real, strong, cool, edgy, deep, tough, and low for commercials - Dennis Leary type reads with edge and adventure. I'm often booked for competitive products like sports teams. The "Voice of God" is another style I provide to clients.
Need a chiiling, creepy, and scary read for a commercial, promo, or Halloween? I do those too!
A professional, calm, and smooth voice for presentations and narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Dover, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dennis Leary, Cool, Edgy, Grit, Sophistication, Deep
My Voice Experience
Major brands I've voiced for: ESPN, First American Financial, Circle K, National Gypsum, Google
Projects that I have voiced: E-learning projects, museum audio guides, explainer videos, promos, and commercials. I continue to take classes to bring my clients the best reads for their projects.
I train with Jodi Gottlieb, CBS Television's 10+ year casting director- a sought after voice over coach in commercial and promo.
I bring the stage skills I learned in Riverdance and my ear for the "beat" to VO. Rhythm and pacing are some of my strengths.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser MKH-416
Audient id22 interface
Adobe Audition CC
I train with a well-known VO coach bi-weekly.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Grimes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Grimes is a Premium subscriber.
• John Grimes was last active on Voice123 2 days ago