Confident, credible, warm, mellifluous
friendly, regular guy
Multitude of fun and serious voices in many vocal ranges.
Good cold reader
good copy interpreter
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
irish, comedic french romantic, big dumb friendly monster, drill instructor, nerd/geek
My Voice Experience
Many years as a corporate executive in Marketing and Economics. Economics Instructor at local Community College.
ListenUp! Canada Destination Marketing
Jesus, My God Reigns KLTY 94.9 FM, Dallas
Stop Overdose PSA Washington State Attorney General
Audio Book Narration for Cedar House Audio.
Product Showcase Video Voice-over for The Brighton Collection
Industrial video voice-over for JWebber Films.
Multiple iPad app voice-overs for Tipitap.
IVRU/auto-attendant messages for Misui Systems.
Video Product tutorial for QNAP Turbo NAS QTS4.0
I host and produce a weekly radio program, "Just for Laughss" for the Washington Talking Book and Braille Library.
Play guitar and bass and sing in The Art Thieves and The Basementeurs.
Audio Production: several band demos and EPs, live mobile recording and an internship at Triad Studios, Redmond, WA.
Other voice experience includes many years as a church lector and as a spokesperson for a charitable foundation (Science and Management of Addictions Foundation). Multiple appearances and interviews on radio (KING, KOMO, KRWM) and TV (KING 5, New Day Northwest with Margaret Larson, KIRO).
Edge Studios, Voice Over Workshop
Veronica Weikel, Extensive Private Training
Tony Doupe, Commercial Acting Workshop
Gary Austin, Improv Workshop
Scott Burns, Advanced Workshop
BA, Economics, Georgetown University
MA, Economics, UCLA
Certificate, Audio Production, University of Washington
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Ultra 8R
Mackie 1604 board
Several mics; dynamic, condensor and ribbon
Unknown - Click here to ask John Gahagan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact John Gahagan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Gahagan is a Premium subscriber.
• John Gahagan was last active on Voice123 176 days ago