Warm, Friendly, Sincere, Superhero, 40s 50s anncr
I've got a warm, sincere, friendly voice handy for narration. And I can offer a variety of approaches for commercials from the "guy next door" voice to a movie- trailer dramatic voice.
In short, it's a voice you can trust.
On the fun side, I can do a superhero character, a 1940s, 1950s or 1960s announcer (each decade had its own unique style!) and various cartoon voices.
Let me know what you need. I love doing this--and would appreciate the opportunity to work for you!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1940s radio announcer, 1950s radio annoucer, 1960s radio announcer, deep Southern, old man, cartoon characters: nerd, redneck, superhero.
My Voice Experience
I started doing voice overs in first grade, doing commercials into my pillow at night so no one could hear.
Gradually, my equipment has improved.
Now, I have the fun of doing spots that air internationally for Lamplighter Theatre--a movie-quality radio series on over 1600 radio outlets in 23 countries.
I also do image announcing for companies, ministries, and a radio station.
And now and then, I'll do an encore performance in my pillow. Just for fun.
I've got a BA in Communications, attended Pat Fraley's famous Voice Talent Workshop, worked in radio since 1985 (and loved it every since).
I've narrated various projects over the years from commercials to documentaries.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Microphone, Pro Tools, Pro Tools M Box
I'm a writer/producer and I also direct movie-quality radio dramas. I wrote and directed for the popular Adventures in Odyssey radio series, and now produce the Lamplighter Theatre radio series.
I enjoy doing directing for animation as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact John Fornof by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Fornof is a Standard subscriber.
• John Fornof was last active on Voice123 312 days ago