Industry comments: "wonderful vocal quality", "great sense of timing", "regular guy/funny guy","works well in groups", "Don La Fontaine on a budget", "great novely approach", "booming", "impactful", "silky smooth", "at ease and fluid", "believable", "the movie guy", "very natural", "non-salesy", "comforting"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Don LaFontaine, Morgan Freeman, Rod Serling, your best friend, your advisor, your confidante
My Voice Experience
I've spent my entire life in broadcasting, working at NBC TV, CBS TV and Radio, ABC TV and Radio, Citadel Broadcasting, Group W, American Media, to name a few. Recent projects include 1) TV spots for a cosmetics procedure, a political candidate, a hospital, a golf promotion and a condominium complex 2) web site narrative/introductions for a financial book, a vitamin supplement,a software technology and a resort area 3) a series of "real life" testimonials and 4) a video cookbook for a national food supplier. I am also "the voice" for an upscale furnishings retailer, an airline and a major New York City Hospital. Copies of these spots can be made available to you upon request.
Yale University. Trained under Roger Becker and Andy Roth in New York. Senior text book reader at The Learning Ally in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
Samson USB Studio Condenser mic. and digital editing. I have ready access to a full production studio for the right project.
I specialize in broadcast, business/corporate videos and internet audio. I want my VOs to be successful.... to cut through the clutter... so I make my delivery as impactful as possible. This comes from years in broadcasting, where I've worked with and learned from some of the best in the business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Davison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Davison is a Premium subscriber.
• John Davison was last active on Voice123 3 days ago