versatile, directable, Energetic, Funny
Smart and energetic for commercials. Creative, fun and quirky for cartoons. I am very conversational and I can also improv! Soothing, kind voice for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Scottish, Russian, Australian, Gru (Despicable Me), Foghorn Leghorn, Space Ghost, Zorak and Brak, Country, New York, Plankton from Spongebob, and just a Nice Kid!
My Voice Experience
I have always enjoyed doing voice imitations of all kinds of characters, but mostly cartoons. I love doing crazy voices and accents such as British, Scottish, Australian. I can also do a mean Fog Horn Leghorn ;) I am a BIG fan of Space Ghost and the gang, even though I'm only 9 (I know all the songs).
I have done quite a variety of VO's, ranging from Food For The Poor Radio Ad to a Samsung Commercial. I just recently finished a BankPlus TV Commercial as well as a PSA for Texting and Driving for the New Mexico DOT.
Soooooo, listen to my demo to hear my range - I would love to work with you!
I am 11 years old. I have been acting and training since I was 5 years old, with various acting classes for Commercial, Improvisation, Monologues, etc. Two years I decided to pursue an education and training in Voice Overs. I completed training with an awesome teacher that has been in the industry for 20+ years, (Eileen Kimble) and she put together a demo reel for me. I have been successful so far and am very excited to continue doing them in the future!
My Studio Equipment
I have a Broadcast Quality Studio.
I'm a great cold reader, a great listener, and take direction very well. I have been acting for 6 years and have been in 3 films. I have a passion for voice overs and love to do it!
I'm also home schooled, so my time is very flexible!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John David Kelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John David Kelly is a Standard subscriber.
John David Kelly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John David Kelly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John David Kelly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John David Kelly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.