versatile, directable, Energetic, Funny
Smart and energetic for commercials. Creative, fun and quirky for cartoons. I am very conversational and I can also improv! Soothing, kind voice for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Scottish, Russian, Australian, Gru (Despicable Me), Foghorn Leghorn, Space Ghost, Zorak and Brak, Country, New York, Plankton from Spongebob, and just a Nice Kid!
My Voice Experience
I have always enjoyed doing voice imitations of all kinds of characters, but mostly cartoons. I love doing crazy voices and accents such as British, Scottish, Australian. I can also do a mean Fog Horn Leghorn ;) I am a BIG fan of Space Ghost and the gang, even though I'm only 9 (I know all the songs).
I have done quite a variety of VO's, ranging from Food For The Poor Radio Ad to a Samsung Commercial. I just recently finished a BankPlus TV Commercial as well as a PSA for Texting and Driving for the New Mexico DOT.
Soooooo, listen to my demo to hear my range - I would love to work with you!
I am 11 years old. I have been acting and training since I was 5 years old, with various acting classes for Commercial, Improvisation, Monologues, etc. Two years I decided to pursue an education and training in Voice Overs. I completed training with an awesome teacher that has been in the industry for 20+ years, (Eileen Kimble) and she put together a demo reel for me. I have been successful so far and am very excited to continue doing them in the future!
My Studio Equipment
I have a Broadcast Quality Studio.
I'm a great cold reader, a great listener, and take direction very well. I have been acting for 6 years and have been in 3 films. I have a passion for voice overs and love to do it!
I'm also home schooled, so my time is very flexible!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John David Kelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John David Kelly is a Standard subscriber.
• John David Kelly was last active on Voice123 288 days ago