Rich, Energetic, Midwestern
My voice timbre range is in the upper bass, lower baritone range. I am from the Chicago suburbs and have a natural Midwestern accent. I can impersonate the "New Yorker" accent well, as well as some dialects of Southern and Southwestern accents. British dialects are a challenge, but believable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
McHenry, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Benedeck
My Voice Experience
My background and interest is in radio performance. I have produced award-winning podcasts and PSAs for public radio. I have also been a public announcer for collegiate sporting events.
I attended Western Illinois University for Broadcast Production. I worked at Huntley Community Radio in Huntley Illinois as a producer and radio show host. That is where I got most of my experience with audio equipment and software. My music background goes back into childhood. I am classically trained on Piano through private lessons and conservatory. I have an ample ear and can sing as well.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use Rode Procaster dynamic mics. Those go through a small Behringer mixer into a MacBook Pro with Adobe Audition. I have a mix minus set up through the MacBook in order to talk via skype to any party. The room I record in is acoustically prepped for no reverb or unwanted ambient sound.
I play piano professionally around the Chicago-land area, as well as teach piano. I consider my passion for music my primary aspect in life. Broadcasting is my medium to be able to express my passion for music; as well as creating art through airwaves.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Benedeck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Benedeck is a Standard subscriber.
• John Benedeck was last active on Voice123 13 days ago