Deep, Clean, Resonant, and Genuine
My voice is deep and resonant, with a commanding tone. I am well versed in genuine and more friendly/ upbeat reads as well. I can slow things down for work such as guided imagery or progressive relaxation, or pick it up for hard sells and announcer style reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My normal speaking voice is absent of any accent, but being a native North Carolinian, the southern accent comes out quite effortlessly. I can tune it to NC Mountains, 'Gone with the Wind' Charlestonian, or Georgia classic. I am also surprisingly adept at the effeminate lisp.
My Voice Experience
From Universities to Car Dealerships, Voice-Mail Systems to Mediation tracks, and Radio Ads to Intsructional Videos, I have done all sorts of voice work. When I speak, people take notice!
By trade, I am an Airline Pilot. This position affords me the ability to continue my voice work full-time. I have spoken professionally for more than 15 years, both on stage, and behind the microphone. I have hosted numerous live stage shows as an emcee, and travelled on location to produce voice jobs around the country.
My Studio Equipment
Shure Condenser Microphone,
Mac utilizing Logic Pro X, Audition CC, and ProTools.
Unknown - Click here to ask Joey Maxwell
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Joey Maxwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joey Maxwell is a Standard subscriber.
Joey Maxwell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joey Maxwell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joey Maxwell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joey Maxwell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.