Strong male voice, characterizations, radio drama
Smooth, articulate, professional delivery for many different projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comic characterizations, broad European (British) delivery, Slavic. From warm and friendly to sinister.
My Voice Experience
From a career in broadcasting that began (too) long ago, to commercial copywriting, television booth announcing (when there really was such a thing), industrial narration projects including in-house training videos plus on-stage work, I can offer voice over capabilities based upon years of experience.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting (1967-68)student graduate and later an instructor at the school. Stage experience with a broad range of comedic and dramatic roles. Acting On Impulse improvisational workshops in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer equipped studio - MBox for pure digital audio... Audacity, Pro Tools and Audition software.
Broad range of technical expertise in communications. FCC 1st Class (now known as a "General") Radiotelephone License, Amateur Radio, licensed since 1961, Satellite communications including Direct Video Broadcasting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joe Stofko by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Stofko is a Standard subscriber.
Joe Stofko does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joe Stofko was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joe Stofko does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joe Stofko was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.