low, warm, resonant, melodious, trustworthy
I have a low, warm, resonant, melodious, compelling and trustworthy voice that draws you in and holds you. Producers and professionals have described it as "liquid gold" and compared it to actors ranging from Sam Elliot and Mike Rowe to Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones, but it is my own unique instrument that I will use to play your song with perfect pitch. I range easily from the voice of God to a hard-working farmer or rancher, from the friendly guy next door to the smooth calm of a late night jazz DJ, and many points between.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Neutral North American
- Big West
Characterizations include sensitive giant, knowledgeable professor, sober newscaster, crazed dictator, Baptist preacher, political orator, loving father, hard-working farmer, carnival barker, construction worker, sinister crime lord, devout priest, meditation guru, and daddy bear.
My Voice Experience
I have over 20 years experience on stage, spoken word performance, and narrating books for the blind.
I am easily directed, eager to collaborate, and won't rest until you, my employer, is happy.
- Grasp Gould! by F.L. Light
- Edge: Travels of an Appalachian Leather Bear by Jeff Mann
- The Way The World Comes In
- Master of Arts, English (Literary Studies), University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Bachelor of Arts, Comparative Literature & Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- EdgeStudio Phase 2 training
- VO2GoGo Pro with David H. Lawrence, XVII
My Studio Equipment
- AKG Perception 120 microphone
- PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL
- PreSonus Studio Channel tube preamplifier
- Mac Mini
- acoustically perfected home studio
- audiobook narrator
- copy writing
- copy editing
- spoken word performance
- Literature and Philosophy scholar
- English composition and literature tutor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Joe Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Joe Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joe Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joe Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joe Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.