Variety of characters and everyday voices
Tenor Male voice with a variety of accents and range.
range from warm to commercial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various cartoon characters, current and past, mel blancish, daws butler, beavis and butthead, simpsons characters, family guy, various disney characters, including goofy, mickey;
accents range from spanish, oriental, middle eastern, french, british, aussie, irish, african american.
dialects range from teen, baby, cool jazz guy, country bumpkin, italian mobster, jamaican, evil monster, wise old man, king, surfer dude, robot, vampire,
My Voice Experience
I have been taking classes at Voice One since early 2008 but have been doing mostly information videos and auto attendant work for the past 20 years. i have recently expanded my vo work to cartoons and commercial work.
Spanish instructional video for KLA Tancor
Winnie the Pooh doll voice
"Great Schools" instructional video
Colgate Commercial " played the toothbrush"
My Studio Equipment
Home office with a PC running Audacity
I can also go to San Francisco Voice One to record
My day job is a software engineer for a telecommunications company and am fluent in computer and telecom jargon.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joseph Peralta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Peralta is a Standard subscriber.
Joseph Peralta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joseph Peralta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joseph Peralta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joseph Peralta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.