You can find me at www.joepassaro.com, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call direct at (858) 376-7190.
CLEAR. TECH. MILLENNIAL.
I bring a youthful, millennial feel to uplift any project with authenticity and quality. I believe in excellent customer service and building relationships that matter and last. And I understand the importance of knowing your audience and communicating on a real and engaging level--crucial to any voiceover project. In short, I help engage your audience.
- A passionate educator with 10+ years in the classroom, I love to teach! But I also know how dry some subjects can be. I've always found it easy to liven up any material with the right tone, inflection, and emotion. This genre is my bread and oil.*
*I prefer olive oil to butter.
- Got a product you need to explain to customers? Have an idea that's complicated to communicate? That's where I come in. I not only know what to emphasize in my reads, but as a writer and editor it's my job to cut out irrelevant verbiage and focus on what matters. Let me enhance your script and then engage your audience.
- The corporate world is changing...massively. You can't just tell people what you're about. You have to connect with them through authenticity and trust. It's my job to bridge the gap between your message and your audience. Check out my Corporate VO demo to hear what I mean.
- The classic voiceover project. There's anything but traditional in commercials these days. That's why my reads make your scripts come alive. My clear, millennial voice brings the truth of your story to the fore with the right tone, emotion, and perspective.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I specialize in Texan, Californian, New York, and Italian accents.
My Voice Experience
I have worked on commercials, explainer videos, audiobooks, and eLearning projects.
University of Idaho
First Things First
I have training and experience in both voice acting and electronic music production, so I am proficient with recording techniques. I continue to work on my acting through regular workshops and direct coaching.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully outfitted professional studio, and I can deliver professional quality tracks whenever needed.
Acoustically-treated recording space
Sennheiser MKH416 Microphone
Audient ID4 preamps and interface
Izotope RX6 Standard Audio Repair
Having taught history for 10 years, I have developed clear diction and effective communication skills to keep my listeners engaged. I know how to emphasize the main parts of your story and what's merely background.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joe Passaro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Passaro is a Premium subscriber.
• Joe Passaro was last active on Voice123 3 days ago