20s Male, Deep, Strong, Clear, w a little sarcasm
I have a warm, fairly deep voice that sounds like I'm in my 20s/30s, clear and casual delivery. I can pull out the sarcasm and dry humor when you need it. I'm a professional actor, so I can do interesting character voices as well. I grew up listening to audiobooks, narration comes naturally to me. It's a deep voice, yet one you could relate to. Guy next door type.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Gollum, Jar Jar Binks, comical bass, stan freberg. If you play me something male, especially bass range, I can probably imitate it after hearing it twice.
My Voice Experience
I'm a professional actor who has recorded voiceover narration for games, independent video projects as well as ESL learning programs. I have special training in commercial voiceover from Edge Studio.
Commercial Voiceover training with Jay Snyder, Kristin Price, and Sylvia Roldán Dohi of Edge Studio. BA, University of Chicago, Acting training under Ed Sampson, Tiffany Trent, and Shana Bestock.
My Studio Equipment
My Audition quality home studio is made up of a Blue Snowball USB microphone and a workstation using Audacity.
Familiar with IT and legal jargon. Limited capacity to compose original music for your spots (I can use my synth to easily produce catchy, somewhat technoish music for your spot).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joel R. Putnam by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joel R. Putnam is a Standard subscriber.
• Joel R. Putnam was last active on Voice123 247 days ago