quirky, intelligent, sarcastic, offbeat, wry,
Smooth, mature, intelligent for presentations and with added warmth for narrations. I can also be funky/witty/wry/fun/sarcastic/sexy for commercials. I also can do youthful voices, having done children and character voices. And jingle singing...pop/jazz/opera/musical theatre/country. I was called "A chameleon," by NPR, having the ability to seamlessly shift my voice from one musical genre to another with ease.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british, kids, children's characters, goofy characters, can add a wink to a certain impersonation. also jingle singing...pop/jazz/opera/musical theatre/country.
My Voice Experience
* Currently the national radio voice of AVON * I started out as a singer and all through college worked as a jingle singer & v/o artist in Boston for local & New England Radio/TV. I have a good ear and can easily harmonize, so I would hear the general melody a couple times and be done fast. It was great fun and when I moved to NYC...i realized there was more spoken V/O work out there. So, I studied with a great coach, did my reel, and have been freelancing with agents here.
Boston University - College of Fine Arts, Voice Performance major - Bachelor of Music.
Voice Over training - Doriane Elliott in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
good mic, pop filter, digital recording interface. good, basic equipment.
Unknown - Click here to ask Joelle Lurie
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joelle Lurie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joelle Lurie is a Premium subscriber.
• Joelle Lurie was last active on Voice123 100 days ago