Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having grown up in South Carolina, I can do countless variations on southern accents that sound real and believable, yet I've never been type cast doing only southern accents. I can also do character driven British, Irish and Australian accents as well. I did a job once where I used my voice as the majority of the sound effects for a series of animated commercials for Jimmy John's Sub Shops.
I have voiced countless spots and short films for (a political humor website based out of Chicago).
I lived in Chicago for twelve years and picked up some of the midwest speech as well. Go Cubs.
My Voice Experience
I worked at The Second City in Chicago for seven years and at the urging of some of the resident cast members there, I set out to start a career in voice overs in 2006. The first job I booked was a series of animated commercials for Jimmy John's Subs where I got to go nuts in the sound booth with sound effets using only my vocal chops. From there, I voiced an online tour of Original Smith Priting for their website. I then booked spots ranging from TV to radio such as Ford, Charlotte Bobcats, Car Max and Allstate to name a few.
Recently, I could be heard in a series of Dancing With the Stars contest promos airing on WSOC-TV (Charlotte, NC).
I also record and edit voice overs for a political humor website run by my friend and former Second City co-worker John Kramer.
- B.A. in Theater, Winthrop University
- The Second City Training Center, Chicago IL
- Annoyance Theater, Chicago IL
- Studied voice over with Kate McClanaghan at Big House Casting and Sound Advice, Chicago IL
My Studio Equipment
- AKG Perception 100 microphone
- M-Audio Preamp/Audio Interface
- Cake Walk and Acid Sound Design Software
I studied improvisation at both The Second City and Annoyance theaters in Chicago, so I am adept at trying things out differntly during recording sessions for clients when needed. I also assistant directed at The Second City and worked with some of the most talented people in the country and learned from them more than by taking classes alone.
I enjoy all aspects or recording and editing and have become proficient at it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joe Joe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Joe is a Standard subscriber.
Joe Joe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joe Joe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joe Joe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joe Joe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.