Deep, Versatile, Edgy, Powerful, Energetic,
Authoritative, edgy, attitude, matter of fact, unique, driving, narrative, versatile. Bold, commanding, energetic, exciting, guttural, strong.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
James Earl Jones
My Voice Experience
Toys R Us - Remington Firearms - The Sportsman Channel - Force On Force (tv show) - Grippo Potato Chips - Kings Jeep - Joseph Cadillac - Joseph Chevrolet - Ron Adams Attorney - Splash Back Car Wash - Florence Baptist Church - Ft. Thomas Savings Bank - ThinkThoughtful - Chick-fil-A - WAWZ-FM, New York - Powder Keg Harley Davidson - Goose Island Brewery - Collision Centers Of America - Fifth Third Bank - TixForCause - XPressBet - Funny Bone Comedy Club, Newport, KY - and many more.
I've spent the last 18+ years in the radio industry as an announcer, producer, production director, and voice over artist.
Studied at Northern Kentucky University and
The Ohio Center for Broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Joe Jacobs
Not only do I have the pipes/delivery/timing and sincerity for voice work... I can write and produce my own work as well. Sfx/music/production tracks available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joe Jacobs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Jacobs is a Premium subscriber.
• Joe Jacobs was last active on Voice123 13 days ago