Deep, Calm, Warm, Engaging, Southern Comfort,
My voice is a deep, rich, bass. My voice can be warm, and casual, authentic and natural for commercials. I can be distinctive and inspirational for documentaries, and authoritative and powerful as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Hereford, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can use a southern accent.
My Voice Experience
A young man's voice changes and suddenly everybody knows who he is. When my voice changed to a deep bass ladies in church enjoyed listening to me read scripture, call out numbers to songs I was going to lead or just giving announcements.
I have been working with Such A Voice and a voice coach for the past year and have been working with a mentor for the last several weeks. I sang in the Mixed and Men's Choirs while in High School and again in College. I have been in several musical plays and non musical plays. I have sang with the Amarillo Symphony, and backup for Jerome Hines. After college I was a founding member of a community choir and with them we sang for the Governor of Texas at the rotunda in the capital and sang at the World's Fair in Australia.
My Studio Equipment
I have an Apple computer and a Rode NT1-A studio microphone with pop filter and the Focus Rite Scarlett 2i2 recording interface.
For the majority of my life I have either farmed or worked on a farm. I now have a cattle breeding operation of Black Angus Cattle. I have driven a truck over the road and seen the majority of the United States while driving. I am married and have been blessed with 4 children and now 9 grandchildren. I enjoy watching sports on TV and singing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Joe Flood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Flood is a Standard subscriber.
• Joe Flood was last active on Voice123 239 days ago