Conversational, Believable, Friendly, Trustworthy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. I want happy clients. You need a revision? No problem. When you hire me, you're trusting that I will provide a voiceover that is exactly what you had in mind. When you're thrilled, the job is complete.
WARM, FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL VOICE
Warm, friendly, casual, girl-next-door and fun for commercials. Real and inviting. A voice that's suitable for a variety of projects. Smooth and relaxed for narrations. Professional and authoritative for presentations. Natural, articulate, happy, personable, and welcoming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jo Eager
My Voice Experience
I have an international background as a voice professional for over 25 years.
A wide array of clients for commercials, promos, narrations, features, on-hold messages, explainer videos, e-Learning, you name it!
Experience on camera. Emceed live presentations in English and German.
My training as a voice actor continues, sometimes just by listening to ads on radio or television.
I continually tune in for relevant webinars, such as some offered here on Voices 123.
I received a degree in Advertising Arts from the California Art Institute (formerly Advertising Arts College) in San Diego.
Attended several voice acting workshops and seminars in Los Angeles, in addition to voice coaching and acting classes.
In the army, I studied radio and television broadcasting, editing, production, and electronic journalism at Ft. Ben Harrison, Indiana.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully-outfitted, professional studio. I also offer copywriting services.
We can do a live collaboration If you wish to direct during the recording.
Sony Sound Forge Audio Program
Experience on camera.
Accomplished writer with numerous published pieces.
Dependable and will deliver what I promise in a timely manner.
Zumba and fitness instructor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jo Eager by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jo Eager is a Standard subscriber.
• Jo Eager was last active on Voice123 11 days ago