Commercial, Articulate, Fun, Sexy, Honest, Real
Excellent articulation and communication skills which work well for voice command products, business presentations, corporate training or instructional videos, as well as voice messaging systems.
I can sound smooth and professional; or warm and sincere for narration, or perky, sexy and fun for commercial work. I understand that "A little smile goes a long way" in voice over work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I love a good challenge as well as speaking with a British accent. I enjoy experimenting with a variety of accents and appreciate the opportunity to audition and see if I am what you are looking for.
My Voice Experience
I am a 15 year member of the Screen Actor's Guild Union and have worked as an actress on and off for the past 26 years in both film and television.
My first professional voice-over job was as a part of a Loop Group on the movie Daylight from Universal Pictures in 1996. I also have experiences ADR/looping for various acting roles on television and in film.
I recently finished several voice command products that are being sold nationwide.
I especially enjoy recording the voice command products, as well as television and radio commercials, business presentations, educational and corporate videos, audio books, and narration.
I love learning and am usually involved in some type of class and/or reading books about subjects I enjoy, skills I would like to learn, or areas I would like to improve upon.
I have attended a variety of classes on voice-over techniques, scene study, commercial acting, film acting, as well as comedy, improv and documentary filmaking since 1987.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to several local studios in both the Palm Springs and Los Angeles area, as well as a home studio and recording equipment.
I am an honest, reliable and punctual person. I am flexible and open to direction and can usually interpret what the client is looking for. I enjoy meeting new people and doing great work.
I am always grateful for an opportunity to prove my professionalism, hone my skills, and deliver an excellent product!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jody Curtis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jody Curtis is a Standard subscriber.
• Jody Curtis was last active on Voice123 260 days ago