Charcter Specialist, Brooklyn, Sexy, Young, Corp
Character, young, narrations, corporate technical, professional for presentations, especially Information technology or HR, commercials, excellent Brooklyn, Long Island accent if necessary. Sexy, raspy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, Long Island, Southern, Russian, yiddish
My Voice Experience
I am reinventing myself, however I have been an announcer in various Figure Skating competitions, my voice has been used for training documents that I would create in my technoloy career. My voice is constantly requested for readthrough.com which is a FREE severvice for writers to have their scripts put to voice; I've done many characters old and young.
VO training by Jessica Gee, acting and audition classes Lane Napper, Adult Ed acting classes
My Studio Equipment
Live 30 minutes from Manhattan and I know of studios right by me in Port Washington. I have computer equipment, however it's not studio quality but it is how I do readthroug.
I am a semi professional figure skater and skating teacher. A semi- retired Information Management Consultant. I have made many presentations both technical and sales in the 25 year career I had - hence I know how to speak in front of audiences. I also was an announcer at many figure skating competitions.
Additionally I am totally familiar with a studio as I managed my sons acting career for 7 years and have been on major motion picture sets and ADR studios - my sons played the Russian twins in the feature film "2012", and many other indie films. I love the industry. I have a demo tape
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joann Perahia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joann Perahia is a Standard subscriber.
• Joann Perahia was last active on Voice123 130 days ago