Can do a nurturing voice for narration, can sound playful and sultry for commercials, mature deeper voice for professional business oriented programming, energetic and upbeat tones to get people motivated and interested in what I'm saying, authoritative and serious to make the audience take notice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian, upper midwest, southern, young girl, farm girl, sexy, seductive bedroom voice.
My Voice Experience
I have 10 years experience working full time in radio both live on the air and voice tracking shows when needed. Part of the job is commercial production with as many as 20 adds a day to write, cut and complete fully produced with sound effects, music and tags as stated in the program log. Interviews for both live and prerecorded shows in large and small market settings in various stations across the U.S. and Canada over a 10 year period.
Broadcasting certificate from Brown Institute, 10 years experience and I am licensed by the FCC.
My Studio Equipment
Samson CO1U professional audio microphone, sound booth digital recording and editing software capable of multi track recording, a large sound bite and music library, windows 7 operating system and a sound proof studio with carpeted walls set up in a private office in my home.
I am currently running a small business from my home with much success. I have a Daughter in College at the University of Minnesota and a Son in Basic Training for the Army at Fort Leonardwood. I have no problem with deadlines on projects and am very skilled in time management. I also have many years of customer service experience and people skills working in Radio with the public as an On Air Talent who would go live on location. I love doing voice work and it shows in my finished projects. I have been rewarded and complimented on many of the voice work projects I have completed over the years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jo Ann Bahr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jo Ann Bahr is a Standard subscriber.
• Jo Ann Bahr was last active on Voice123 13 days ago