Soothing, conversational, natural, inspirational
My voice is sweet, refined, sophisticated, sultry and warm, - ideal for projects that need a high-end, soothing, velvety, conversational sound.
My delivery is natural, fluid, conversational, honest and realistic. I love the acting aspect of my work.
I consistently deliver top-notch, high quality and professional reads. Plus, I love taking direction as well as collaborating with my clients to get exactly the sound they're looking for.
Please visit www.joannavoice.com
or find me on LINKEDIN:
Thanks so much for your interest :)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1930s, 1940s, 1950s Hollywood, Aristocratic, hipster teen, robot, South East US accent, various characterizations, youthful, north american, Canadian, Accent neutral, easy-going, happy, friendly, warm, charming.
My Voice Experience
I am a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley School of Dramatic Art and Theatre, and my professional experience includes writing, voicing and producing radio and TV commercials for local, regional and national companies including Anheuser Busch and ETPTV/PBS.
I've also provided VO for the video game industry including companies like Heavy H20 (Sony Playstation) as well as IVF/On-Hold messaging to a variety of businesses.
Additionally I have narrated PSAs, documentaries for companies including PBS, and I've donated time recording audio books for Reading for the Blind and Disabled.
Sony Playstation Home
Bent Nose Media
Proctor & Gamble
Conscious Minds Productions
Circle and Bloom
Adam and Eve
Chop Shop Media
University of California, Berkeley graduate - BA Dramatic Art/Theatre Studies (acting and directing)
Broadcast professional since 2003 (producer, copy writer, production coordinator, programming coordinator and voice actor)
My Studio Equipment
HERITAGE AUDIO TT-73 MIC PRE
DUET 2iOS APOGEE AUDIO INTERFACE
I love collaborating with my clients on their projects, and I REALLY love fun, challenging character work.
Most of the time I can finish a project within a few hours, but I enjoy working closely with producers, directors, writers, etc to fine tune my delivery so that it's exactly what they want.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joanna Henning by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joanna Henning is a Standard subscriber.
• Joanna Henning was last active on Voice123 309 days ago