upbeat, smooth, clear, young mom, sexy, edgy
An established NYC producer at Pomann Sound once said I was his favorite "all-rounder."
I've been a professional voice actor since the mid-90's and I've done it all (well, <cough> almost). My home studio is top notch and upgraded regularly, my software and editing skills are the bomb, and you'll get your audio licketty split, swear.
I'm cast as the young mom, the smooth spokesperson, that sober sound in your head, the voice that makes your sales training sound easy, I can do a slick delivery in your car spots, or that sexy voice with a girl-from-next-door slant.
In a nutshell, I have a higher register that's slightly melodic with an inviting, REAL sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Greenwich, CT, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New England, New York City
My Voice Experience
COMMERCIALS: Hershey’s Twizzlers/Kit-Kat/Rolos/Reeses, Pepcid, Westinghouse, NONO!, Kyrobak, Walmart, Toys R Us, Ocean Potion, Beefsteak Rye Bread, AngelSoft Paper Towels, Conair, Bernie’s, Ecce Panis Bread, Novel “Dream Lake”, Marvin Windows, Jersey Central Power & Light, Time Warner, CT Business & Industry Assoc, ION Bank, Naugatuck Savings Bank, BMO Bank, Ray Catena Dealerships, Manhattan Dealerships, DCH dealerships…and hundreds more, really.
NARRATIONS: Pepsico, Novo Nordisk, The Met Opera House, Stanley Black & Decker, Microsoft, Intel, Anthem, MasterCard, Pitney Bowes, Visa, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Home Depot, Comcast, RIM, Amtrak, Trump National Golf Club, Wolfgang Puck Restaurants, New Britain Hospital, Rhode Island Convention Center…and loads more, no kidding.
CARTOONS: Fox Business Network series The Centsables, playing Veloci-Rabbit, & others; Cosmo for Imaginarium Toy Stores; Mother Goose for Hasbro; Giraffe-A-Laff for Hasbro
Studied Improv with Amy Pohler, Matt Walsh & Ian Roberts at UCB, NYC
Studied Commercial Technique at New York Actors Technique, VO at TVI, & more...
Studied voice over with Paul Liberti, Marla Kirban, Wendy Dillon & Nancy Wolfson...
My Studio Equipment
Mac, ProTools, Focusrite Preamp, Universal Audio solo 610 mic-pre, Neumann mic, 4' x 4' vocalbooth, etc...
Freelance & Radio Copywriter, 1995-2001
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joan Franzino by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joan Franzino is a Premium subscriber.
• Joan Franzino was last active on Voice123 234 days ago