Wry, guy next door, friendly, GenX, non-announcer
What John does...Conversational, Real, Articulate, Playful, Attitude, Gen X, Honest, Cool, Professional. A "guy next door" voice that gives real person feel to any copy. Over 20 years of working both sides of the glass in the VO business ensures you get what you need in a timely manner, no muss, no fuss.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Every year around St. Patrick's Day I get hired for my Irish/Leprechaun voice. It's fun and silly!
My Voice Experience
From a real guy selling shoes for Skechers to an over the top crazy man selling alcohol for Indian gaming, this guy next door meets Gen X voice creates real, charming and sometimes annoying characters to catch your customers attention and drive them in.
17 plus years as a singer, 20 plus years as an award winning post-production audio producer.
My Studio Equipment
2 Post-production audio studios with full ProTools and Nuendo rigs. We've been creating Grammy and Emmy award winning audio for over 17 years. Two sets of ISDN lines and fully tuned, totally quiet studios to get you what you need. Neumann and AKG microphones, Focusrite mic pre's and pretty much any other bell and/or whistle you need; hundreds of gigs of SFX and over 15 music libraries plus composers on staff. We do audio.
The Dog and Pony Show, a Grammy and Emmy award winning creative audio boutique offering VO, custom music and sound design for games, television, independent film and corporate clients. With over 17 years experience creating world-class audio, The Dog and Pony Show boasts a roster that includes MTV, HBO, Warner Brothers, Intel, MGM/Mirage Corporation and many others.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John McClain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John McClain is a Premium subscriber.
• John McClain was last active on Voice123 15 days ago