Friendly, young, warm, natural, sweet, character
Specialized in teen and young adult voice overs.
My birth language is Portuguese and I speak English.
Friendly, real and enthusiastic for Commercials
Warm, professional and personal for Narrations
Funny and quirky for Characters
Excited and bubbly for Promos
Smooth and convincing for Corporate
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Portuguese - Brazilian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Portuguese, Portuguese with Brazilian regional accents, English with Brazilian accent and child characterizations.
My Voice Experience
I've been involved with voice overs since I can remember.
My family owns an award winner Audio Studio called Echo's. Over the years, I've been taught how to improve my performance to deliver high quality voice overs to my clients.
Apart from that, I've been studying English since I was 6 years old.
I primarily work on commercial voice overs as I have a very young and natural voice.
I love to have fun doing character work for films and games.
But I'm versatile and I often work with corporate and training videos as well.
I have a Film degree from FAAP (Brazil) a specialization in animation (Brazil), Visual Arts (Australia) and Business (Australia).
I trained to be an actress during high school which helps a lot with some voice over work in dubbing.
I also play the guitar and sing.
My Studio Equipment
I have 24h access to a full service, award-winning sound studio.
I can deliver a project within 24 hours.
I have my own company Dakara Creative.
We provide Digital Video Solutions, Design, Photography, Illustration, Sound and Voice Over services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Juliana Lauletta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juliana Lauletta is a Standard subscriber.
Juliana Lauletta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Juliana Lauletta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Juliana Lauletta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Juliana Lauletta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.