Guy next door, Imaging, characters & impressions
I've done hundreds of Regular guy, or guy next door style reads.
My regular voice has been described as smooth and clear, but It's also very versatile, and I'm the guy at the radio station who has to do all the character and cartoon voices. My imaging has been called "gen X" and "Gen Y". I also do lots of impressions, (but have to make them more vague in commercials to avoid legal action:).
Hope we can work together!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian, British, most American styles, cartoon style dialects.
From Gilbert Gotfried to Alvin Chipmunk
I've done the Kiefer style read, the Global guy style read, the Space Chanel style read, the guy who does the promos for Letterman style read. Dennis leary read too.
I do singer impersonations too.
... Ray Romano too.
My Voice Experience
Over 6000 radio spots, anncr,
imaging voice for Radio
character voices, acting, singing,and producing.
From on-hold to on stage.
Communications Majors: advertising, radio
minors: TV, Theatre Arts
Directing course, acting, voice....
Yes, I've taken some classes but the best education has been 15 years in radio doing every voice from cartoons to over the top opera.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE
(with audition on the side as a back-up)
...and a sweet Peavey Mic.
... the host of a teen show til I was 22.
...an award winning poet
A playwrite (12 three-act plays sold)
...an award winning voice actor, singer, mimic...impersonator.
Narrated three audiobooks (Gabriel Hunt)
I write and perform jingles and song parodies too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Van Dusen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Van Dusen is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Van Dusen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Van Dusen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Van Dusen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Van Dusen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.