Delicious, warm, rich, yummy
My voice is warm, friendly, and easily understandable. It is a sound you won't forget. You'll love my voice!
I've narrated for Film, audio tours (specifically for museums), medical narrations, any other narrations where you need someone who sounds trusting and intimate.
I've also voiced audiobooks.
I'm easy to direct.
“I say what you think”
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slight East Coast (US).
My Voice Experience
Started in 1987 in San Francisco Bay Area.
Have voiced national commercials
Have been voice for permanent collection for DeYoung Museum, San Francisco
Voice for Exploratorium regional radio advertisement
Podcast voice for Fine Arts Museum, Boston
Podcast voice for Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C.
Voice for Guggenheim Museum, NYC
Voice for walking tour, Philbrook Museum, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Voice for Medtronic Medical
Voice for Lockheed Aeronautics
Voice of telephone answering for SunPower corporation
Have BA in Drama, Washington College, Maryland
Worked personally with Joan Keneley, San Francisco
Taken workshops with Marice Tobias
Currently taking classes at VoiceTrax, Sausalito, Ca.
My Studio Equipment
Personal recording booth
Sennheiser 416 shotgun
Audio-technica 2020 USB
Shure SM 7B
Recording in all popular formats: Mp3, WAV, etc.
I am easy to direct. I work with you and for you. My goal is your satisfaction with my narration.
"I say what you think"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Jim Thomas was last active on Voice123 77 days ago