Warm, baritone for narrations-
Smooth, professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern U.S. (nondescript, neutral)....Southern U.S.
My Voice Experience
Career as a network radio news anchor, podcaster and announcer. These included the Associated Press Radio Network and the CNN Radio Network.
4 decades in radio/broadcast journalism.
Degrees: BA, MBA
My Studio Equipment
Hardware: Blue Yeti USB mic, computer
Future plan: ISDN capability
Unknown - Click here to ask Jim Ribble
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Ribble by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Ribble is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Ribble does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Ribble was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Ribble does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Ribble was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.