Guy Next Door, Coast-to-Coast w/wo Accents
Professional for presentations, fun and inviting for commercials, exciting and connected for children's books, expressive and believable for narrative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Spokane Valley, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-Descript, Midwestern Clean to Slight Twang, Redneck/Hillbilly Country
My Voice Experience
I spent several years as an on-air personality in terrestrial radio in small to medium markets. On-Air experience ran the gammut from popular morning show host to weekend voice warrior. I have produced, recorded, edited, and sent to air, literally hundreds of spots for clients in both the U.S. and Great Britian.
I studied voice tone and development with Dr. Leonard VanCamp at Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, Dr. Bill Camphouse at Kaskaskia College - Centralia, Illinois, and Dee Ford of Centralia, Illinois.
Most of my education and training, however, has come from years of experience in actual working environments. Skills have been crafted through many hours of dedicated practice and use.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer B-1 Condenser Microphone, Alesis MultiMix8 USB Mixer, Alesis 3630 Compressor/Limiter/Gate, IBM Lenovo ThinkPad with Windows 7, Fuhrman Power Conditioner, Sony Vegas Studio and Audacity Software
I have been a professional member of the National Speaker's Association, logging on-stage seminars, workshops, and keynote presentations in Toronto and Montreal, Canada, as well as 45 states in the United States. Marketing and advertising clients range from Walt Disney World and the Omaha Convention and Visitor's Bureau, to automobile dealerships, catering businesses, and barbeque societies with international membership.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Reincke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Reincke is a Standard subscriber.
• Jim Reincke was last active on Voice123 174 days ago