Warm; Enthused; Sophistocated; Texan; Every Man
Smooth and professional presentations; slow drawl to quick, snappy, staccato; deep to high falsetto; smooth; sensual; debonair; sophisticated; enthusiastic; fun loving; chipper; warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Surfer, Valley, Spanish, Eastern Indian, Italian, Redneck, UK, New England, Nerdy, English w/ Japanese flavor, Texan, Queen's English
My Voice Experience
Experience has been in creating voice overs for software presentations, providing technical descriptions of functionality for users to understand the software's capabilities and features.
+ 10/2008: Attended workshop conducted by local on-air personality.
+ 4/2009 - 6/2009: Utilized same personality as personal coach for 3 months of intense, one-on-one coaching in the craft.
My Studio Equipment
- Multiple Dell PC's
- High-speed DSL
- Basic microphone
- Electronic storage devices
- Audio Editing Software
* Information Technology Project Manager / Software Engineer; specializing in web based solutions. Received Project Management Professional credential in 12/2006. Currently working in the Financial Services industry.
* Committee volunteer with the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, since 2005.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Pittman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Pittman is a Standard subscriber.
• Jim Pittman was last active on Voice123 325 days ago