guy next door, announcer, modern, tongue-in-cheek
Narrations: deep, smooth
Commercial: friendly, fun, rough/tough, techy, edgy, careless, casual, heartfelt, concern, professional
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"New york" accent, Irish/Brogue accent, country/cowboy accent, James Earl Jones impersonation, Sean Connery impersonation, SNL Character impersonations
My Voice Experience
Current representation with Lily's Talent Agency located in Chicago, IL, receiving auditions for local, regional and national clients within various industries.
Landed VO role in SAG featured film
Landed VO role for radio commercial for client in the education industry;
Landed VO role for industrial narration for client in the consumer sportswear industry
Landed VO role in radio commercial for client in agriculture industry
Make Money in Voice Overs - Discovery Center; Hosted by Angelo Bosco of Bosco Productions
- Intro to Voice Over Acting: Bosco Productions; Instructor: Jenny Avery
- Advanced Voice Over Acting: Bosco Productions; Instructor: Kathy Keyes-Bosco
- Improv AP1: Annoyance Theatre; Instructor Sean Cusick
- Voice over training/workshop: Donovan Weyland of the Chicago Recording Company
- Demo Constructed: Spring 2011, Summer 2013, 2014
My Studio Equipment
In-home studio: Blue Yeti Microphone, Garageband recording software
Access to the Chicago Recording Company in Chicago, IL. - Fully equipped for pre/post production.
ISDN access @ CRC
Adult male who is adequately trained, ready and eager to roll up the sleeves and get "hands on."
What you can expect:
Ability to take direction
Currently employed with a Fortune 500, Insurance Company, working in Sales.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jim Duffy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Duffy is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Duffy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Duffy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Duffy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Duffy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.