Natural Tone, Conversational, Strong, Warm, Gravel
The guy next door (with an edge)
Characterized by a nice rounded low end punch, Jim Anglo’s voice carries the weight of an everyman and always stands out no matter the audio mix.
Plus, he’s a true professional who’s hard-working, flexible, delivers great quality, and always on-target in the booth.
Producers and clients like Fitibit, Blackberry, VISA, Chevrolet and many others love working with Jim and so will you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - North American
My Voice Experience
The brand VOICE for 'Instaflex'
The Promo VOICE for MSG Network.
The Narration VOICE for the Oakley Big Bass fishing tournament.
Narration VOICE for 3NET (Discovery & Sony) the 3D Channel for DirecTV.
Jim's corporate clients include: General Motors, 3M, Purina, Land O'Lakes, Polaris, Visa, Blackberry, Deluxe
Jim has a voiced numerous Medical Narrations for: Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson, to name a few...
And continues to VOICE Commercials: Sony Electronics, Miller-Coors, Sprint, BMW
*Advanced Voice-Over Training - Minneapolis, MN
*Mauric Tobias Workshop
*Private Coaching - Jill Mikelson
*Promo Coach - Harry Dunn
My Studio Equipment
◊ Avid Audio Interface
◊ Pro Tools and
Twisted Wave Software
◊ Sennheiser 416
◊ Avalon 737SP Pre-Amp
◊ Basically everything you
need to sound great!
2 Years Sales Experience in Medical/Assisted Living & Hospital Environments.
2 Years Sales experience in Audio/Video/Satellite Systems.
7 Years in Wireless Technology & telecommunications field.
Singer/Songwriter/Musician - 20 Years
Currently do production and editing work as a voice-over artist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Anglo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Anglo is a Premium subscriber.
• Jim Anglo has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours