Quirky, Snarky, Characters, Sexy, Friendly, Smart
Warm, sexy, sarcastic, quirky, funny, snark, snarky, friendly, happy, real, welcoming, inviting, youthful, fresh, smart, intelligent, wry.
Jill Melancon offers a down-to-earth voice that is completely natural, as well as a combination of smart and sexy. She has been a voice in the industry for over 20 years for clients like Coca-Cola, the Atlanta Opera, AT&T, Comcast, Publix, Kaplan, Subway, Blockbuster and Kroger.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, British and Southern English are specialties, but can pick up most accents pretty easily. Can play everything from a 10 year old boy to middle aged woman.
My Voice Experience
Jill has worked as an on-air talent in radio for the past 20 years, doing hundreds of :30 and :60 commercials, tag, and promos. She has also done jingles, industrial narration, and voicemail recordings. In high school she was involved with drama, choir, and debate.
B.S. in Commercial Music and M.A. in Theatre as well as voice-over training with Bob Carter and September Day in addition to over 20 years in radio. She has both acted and directed for the stage, and has been a classroom English teacher for the past 10 years--lots of language analysis there, in addition to "performing" in front of an audience every day! As part of her teaching duties, she is also an advisor for the school newspaper, and has done newscasting and traffic as part of her radio gig.
My Studio Equipment
Rode RT-1A, M Audio Fast Track Pro mixer, Sennheiser headphones, custom built computer, phone patch, access to ISDN.
As an English teacher, she is adept at reading out loud from difficult texts and making it sound natural. She is also a reader for state Academic Bowl tournaments and does an awesome Ethel Merman impression :-)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jill Melancon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jill Melancon is a Premium subscriber.
• Jill Melancon was last active on Voice123 2 days ago