Youthful, relatable, warm, friendly, authentic, non-announcery
Conversational, friendly, professional, sassy, witty, sarcastic, warm, calm, fun, smooth, youthful, bright, soothing, real, down to earth, relatable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: American South, Midwestern/Chicago, Californian, New York, British RP, British Cockney
Character: sister, teacher, best friend,
Sounds like: Miranda Cosgrove, Amanda Seyfried, AnnaSophia Robb
My Voice Experience
Commercial work with The Voiceover Doctor: Bill Holmes
Missouri State University Phone Campaign - Female Voice
B.F.A. in Acting from Missouri State University
Upright Citizens Brigade: Improv 101, Improv 201
Kristen Linklater - Freeing the Natural Voice
Keep it Real Improv with Paul Hungerford
Advanced Movement training with Mick Barnfather
Advanced Shakespeare study with Jo Howarth
Lecoq Masque work and neutral mask
Neutral body physical theatre
Viewpoints Training with Stacy Parker Joyce
Advanced Voice with Maggie Marlin-Hess
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a professional studio nearby if needed.
I have barista experience and I am obsessed with coffee! I participate in a group called Pony Sweat, which is a fiercely non-competitive punk aerobic dancing class! I'm a casual cyclist and I commute to work on my bike. I've been vegan for nearly 5 years and I love to cook and bake!
I have experience working in the pastry/dessert industry - I work in a French/Japanese fusion bakery famous for making crepe cakes.
I love to camp and hike and I enjoy the outdoors. I was in Girl Scouts well into high school. I have worked with high school aged children in a residential school setting.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Jill Kamler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jill Kamler is a Premium subscriber.
• Jill Kamler was last active on Voice123 12 days ago